Lylat Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lylat Systems

The premier competitive Star Fox Assault group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatLunaticFeline

ThatLunaticFeline

The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours Empty
PostSubject: The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours   The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 2:37 pm

I lost my Pokemon Y game today by leaving it on the bus. On it, it ha over 100 hours of gameplay, a legit (non-chained) shiny Talonflame, a fabulous-looking avatar and most importantly IT HAD A LUCARIO ON IT T_T

What's the saddest thing that's happened to a game of yours? Although the above is not my saddest (that was losing Pokemon Ruby) it was pretty nasty of the bus to trick me into thinking I could trust it. Never again.
Back to top Go down
J Smooth

J Smooth

PostSubject: Mario   The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours Icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 4:00 pm

I came home from school one day and my mario sunshine disc was broken, craked down the middle. Also after getting home from a weekend of SFA, Double Dash, SSBM and SC2. My Nintendo DS was gone.
Back to top Go down
SfaFreak

SfaFreak

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours   The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 9:29 am

The first thing which happend to me was to my favorite game at the time, a computer version of The Game Of Life (I know, I know, but I was only 5 or 6, ok?). My little sister put it into the disc drive wrong, closed it, and it got crunched into millions of pieces (Or at least it SEEMED like millions to my devastated little mind). Another thing that happend was when we updated from ethier Windows 98 or ME to XP, my copies of the computer versions of Monopoly Jr. and Tonka Raceway (Again, I was 5 or 6) both had no compatibilty with Windows XP. Most recently, my copy of Pokemon FireRed, on which I had a level 100 Charizard, a level 80 Zapdos, and others, completely stopped working on me. After doing a little research, I found out my copy was FAKE! (Dang you China!)

EDIT: Really, Forumotion? You put shopping links on Win 98 and Monopoly Jr? Wow...

EDIT 2: After editing, the links disappeared, but they will likely be back.

Last edited by sfafreak on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
STG

STG

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours   The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 5:30 pm

I honestly don't think i've ever lost a game or had one stop working

my n64 broke on christmas eve like 10 years ago, but I ended up getting a gamecube for christmas that year, so it wasn't so bad
Back to top Go down
Inferno9501

Inferno9501

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours   The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2015 3:11 pm

My copy of Metroid Zero Mission, as well as one of my copies of Pokemon Ruby, both just recently deleted all the saves on them. They still play fine, but after like 2 weeks any save on them will be deleted. Was terribly sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours   The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Saddest Thing to Happen to a Game of Yours
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lylat Systems :: Aparoid City :: Simple Map 1-
Jump to: