Lylat Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lylat Systems

The premier competitive Star Fox Assault group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vehicles going hard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J Smooth

J Smooth

Vehicles going hard Empty
PostSubject: Vehicles going hard   Vehicles going hard Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 11:46 am

So I decided to play SFA with vehicles (non metagame). I did amazing things in teams. Put a teammate on my landmaster to cover my back and sky. Hovered then dropped while he was on the landmaster, which left him in the air for me to shoot lol. But the most impressive was wing riding on mulitplayer. If you ever get the time, try getting in an arwing with someone on top and then doing a loop and catching them, it works but they may have to jump. The best thing would definitely be getting out of your arwing in the air shooting someone (so hard with a sniper but i did it) then getting back in it. The point I am making is vehicles are amazing so use them in friendlies
Back to top Go down
HAXage
Admin
HAXage

PostSubject: Re: Vehicles going hard   Vehicles going hard Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Cac published a FAQ on GameFaqs aaaaaaages ago about wing riding actually haha. i agree it is a lot of fun. wish there had been more to the wing-riding missions in singleplayer than "hold down A"
Back to top Go down
https://sfacorner.forumotion.net
J Smooth

J Smooth

PostSubject: Re: Vehicles going hard   Vehicles going hard Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:24 am

HAXage wrote:
Cac published a FAQ on GameFaqs aaaaaaages ago about wing riding actually haha. i agree it is a lot of fun. wish there had been more to the wing-riding missions in singleplayer than "hold down A"
At tournaments their should be vehicle side events. Or arwing sniper fights, like a joust. Also did you know if you grab a bomb on foot you still have it when you get an arwing or wolfen? Wish landmasters had bombs like on 64.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vehicles going hard   Vehicles going hard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vehicles going hard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lylat Systems :: Great Fox-
Jump to: