Lylat Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lylat Systems

The premier competitive Star Fox Assault group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing . . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SfaFreak

SfaFreak

Introducing . . . Empty
PostSubject: Introducing . . .   Introducing . . . Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:01 pm

Hi, Introducing Me, sfafreak. I've been reading your forum for a while, when it was on forumer, but never signed up. (parents wouldn't let me get email until now. ) I know quite a bit about the revoleague, so I can tell you this about my play style: 1. I am between techer and boxer. 2. I main Peppy and Fox, however I am starting to use Krystal more. 3. I excel at close range, do fine at long range, and am sort of okay mid range. Unfortunetly I live in SoCal so I can't play you Crying or Very sad .

Thanks!

Last edited by sfafreak on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HAXage
Admin
HAXage

Introducing . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing . . .   Introducing . . . Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:16 pm

hey and welcome! good to have another Pep player around here
Back to top Go down
https://sfacorner.forumotion.net
J Smooth

J Smooth

Introducing . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing . . .   Introducing . . . Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 6:50 am

sfafreak wrote:
Hi, Introducing Me, sfafreak. I've been reading your forum for a while, when it was on forumer, but never signed up. (parents wouldn't let me get email until now. ) I know quite a bit about the revoleague, so I can tell you this about my play style: 1. I am between techer and boxer. 2. I main Peppy and Fox, however I am starting to use Krystal more. 3. I excel at close range, do fine at long range, and am sort of okay mid range. Unfortunetly I live in SoCal so I can't play you Crying or Very sad .

Thanks!
fox main, now that's what i'm talkin bout
Back to top Go down
SfaFreak

SfaFreak

Introducing . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing . . .   Introducing . . . Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:19 am

I forgot to mention that i CANNOT play Slippy or Falco. Falco is hard for me because everyone i play is a smasher. As for slip, I think it's because with the slow players, my strategy is to get close, then jump around the opponent while charging a CB, than firing when it's red. The problem is, slip doesn't jump as high, making it easier to hit him, and his blaster doesn't charge as fast, meaning I have wait longer in between blasts. compound it with his slowness, and there you go, that's why I'm bad at Slip. Also, in the skill:power ratio, I think I'm 7:3 or 6:4.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introducing . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing . . .   Introducing . . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing . . .
Page 1 of 1