Lylat Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lylat Systems

The premier competitive Star Fox Assault group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tourney anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J Smooth

J Smooth

Tourney anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Tourney anyone?   Tourney anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:03 pm

If I hosted a tourney in the Ohio area (Northeast region of the USA) would anyone show up?
Back to top Go down
Zerolink100

Zerolink100

Tourney anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney anyone?   Tourney anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Being probably one of the closer guys to you I know I don't have the time this summer with camping and video projects I'm doing for family added onto getting ready for college in the fall. I'd really like to play against someone better than the average joe but unforntunatly I'm full this summer. Sorry Jay. Neutral
Back to top Go down
FalcoXII

Tourney anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney anyone?   Tourney anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:24 pm

Jay, I live in Michigan, so if you hosted a tourney, there would be some chance. Definitely not this summer though. Maybe next summer I would be able to.

And Zerolink, you don't by any chance live in the Upper Penninsula, do you? If so, there's a chance we'd be able to have a game or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Zerolink100

Zerolink100

Tourney anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney anyone?   Tourney anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Nope, i'm a troll. :PBut my college that i'm going to is in the upper penninsula. Are you anywhere close to the soo locks?
Back to top Go down
FalcoXII

Tourney anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney anyone?   Tourney anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 7:37 am

2-3 hour drive. Not too close, sadly.
Back to top Go down
SfaFreak

SfaFreak

Tourney anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney anyone?   Tourney anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:46 am

I live in Southen CA, so even Cincinatti, one of the closest ohio cities to me, is 31 hours nonstop.(Thanks, Google. Smile)
Back to top Go down
SfaFreak

SfaFreak

Tourney anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney anyone?   Tourney anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 9:48 am

Not to mention it's still a couple years untill I get a drivers licence.
Back to top Go down
Inferno9501

Inferno9501

Tourney anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney anyone?   Tourney anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:34 am

I would love to, but I live in Northern California, and no drivers license here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tourney anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourney anyone?   Tourney anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tourney anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lylat Systems :: Aparoid City-
Jump to: