Lylat Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lylat Systems

The premier competitive Star Fox Assault group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other Online Games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatLunaticFeline

ThatLunaticFeline

Other Online Games Empty
PostSubject: Other Online Games   Other Online Games Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:28 pm

Been playing a bit too much Pokemon recently after the new games' releases, but battling online is way too easy against random scrubs using MegaTTar and not Chople berry. I need some real players to battle (and win against). Could that be you?!

If you want you can exchange online codes and the whatnot here for playing other online games before they finally optimise online SFA.

If you want to battle me my code is 3394-3548-5485.

I do play other games, like Dota or SSFIV3D, and if you reallu must then ask for my Wii Code if you want to beat me at Brawl.
Back to top Go down
Doubleshields

Other Online Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Online Games   Other Online Games Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:53 am

Boy did you come to the right place. STG and another friend of our could challenge you, as well as all of us playing Dota 2 with various degrees of success. What's your steam/skype name? We should play en masse.
Back to top Go down
ThatLunaticFeline

ThatLunaticFeline

Other Online Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Online Games   Other Online Games Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 12:23 pm

Wow, cool. I did hear something about 'buying a Gem' to counter invis in one of the VODs on HAXage's channel so I suspected as such, but wasn't sure.

My steam name is "Can't Let You Do That, Star Fox". You'll know it's mine if the profile has a picture of a giant spider on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Other Online Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Other Online Games   Other Online Games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other Online Games
Page 1 of 1