Lylat Systems
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lylat Systems

The premier competitive Star Fox Assault group!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys what's up

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silver Forte

Hey guys what's up Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys what's up   Hey guys what's up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:50 am

Hey it's been a while hasn't it, I registered at the old forum but apparently it's long gone. Found this one after a while, how's everyone?

How's the progress on the online SFA? It is feasible yet? And how often do tourneys/etc take place. I'm thinking about trying to get people together for some games in a few months, gonna try to start something with this. I love this game's multiplayer and def don't want it to die.

All the best.
Back to top Go down
HAXage
Admin
HAXage

Hey guys what's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what's up   Hey guys what's up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 12:53 am

welcome back! the revolution is indeed alive (tm)

we've got a tourney planned for very early May sometime - big games, top players, loads of highlights. i still have the tourney we played at Kelowna 2013 sitting on my hard drive that needs to be uploaded at some point, too!

you should definitely plan some games... tourneys, friendlies, whatever you can play and/or upload
Back to top Go down
https://sfacorner.forumotion.net
J Smooth

J Smooth

Hey guys what's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what's up   Hey guys what's up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:13 pm

HAXage wrote:
welcome back! the revolution is indeed alive (tm)

we've got a tourney planned for very early May sometime - big games, top players, loads of highlights. i still have the tourney we played at Kelowna 2013 sitting on my hard drive that needs to be uploaded at some point, too!

you should definitely plan some games... tourneys, friendlies, whatever you can play and/or upload
What area do you live in Silver?
Back to top Go down
Silver Forte

Hey guys what's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what's up   Hey guys what's up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 2:40 pm

I live in Israel but am moving back to Kentucky in June.
Back to top Go down
J Smooth

J Smooth

Hey guys what's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what's up   Hey guys what's up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:19 pm

Silver Forte wrote:
I live in Israel but am moving back to Kentucky in June.
What city?
Back to top Go down
Silver Forte

Hey guys what's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what's up   Hey guys what's up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 4:21 pm

Louisville
Back to top Go down
FalcoXII

Hey guys what's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what's up   Hey guys what's up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 7:25 pm

Welcome welcome! Good to see more people who don't want this game to die!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys what's up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys what's up   Hey guys what's up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys what's up
Page 1 of 1